1.16.2015

Sewing Skills

One of my resolutions for 2015, was to improve on my hand sewing and embroidery skills. That's certainly been true so far! Have you been over to Wynn's blog -Zakkaart? There's a hand sewing quilt along, that I've been participating in. Want to see the blocks I have so far?? Because they sure are pretty!


Every single block is completely handsewn..


Talk about intimidation! I mean, I wasn't the best machine sewist. 


Needless to say, my hand sewing wasn't any better.


But with every block, my sewing improved! 


And Wynn makes this process so easy! It's near impossible to make any errors.


I have a few more blocks to go, and I'll be all caught up! If your looking to improve your hand sewing skills, you really should try this QAL!

I love my blocks!!! Hope you give it a try! Happy sewing ;D






No comments:

Post a Comment