1.12.2015

Vivid Felicity Handmade

Zip pouches and pillow covers are my absolute favorite items to make and purchase. However, they are starting to stack up everywhere. I love them so much, but I'm running out of room. I'm also noticing many of these are now sitting around not being used. In an effort to declutter, I've listed a handful of items in my etsy shop today! 




There are even a couple of items listed strictly for shipping costs. I don't feel quite right selling them, but I'd love them to move on to a loving home. This also happens to be the first time I list my very own handmade items! Now dubbed Vivid Felicity Handmade. So, if you see something you like, pick it up! If you want multiples, please convo me so I can make you a custom listing & give you correct shipping rates.

Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment