4.17.2012

Samy's Bliss Quilt on In Color Order?! YAY!

So here I am. Finally a moment of peace while Samy naps :p. As I was reading through the blogs I follow  (It's been quite a long time since I've last logged in), I get to In Color Order, and start to scroll through all the posts. And what should I come upon, but Samy's Bliss Quilt featured on one of Jeni's Favorite Picks Post on the 5th of April!! WOW!! How Very Sweet of her to include me! I only just now saw it :B.

I blogged about it, but never thought it to be a Jeni fave. How sweet, EEE! I love that girl ;D! If you didn't get a chance to see it, here it is..

Bliss Quilt

Back
I'm still very proud of this quilt! It was my first quilt, and I was lucky enough to have Jeni help me with it. Yay! SO! Thanks once again Jeni! Your Awesome!

<3
Veronica  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment