1.06.2015

Pretty Little Things

As dubbed by one of the cute blogs I follow. Let me tell you about it :).

Improving my sewing skills has been a huge to-do item lately. Which means improving my fabric selections, perfecting pieced patchwork, increased hand sewing projects, embroidery, and trying out new patterns. One of my very favorite bloggers put out a test pattern a few weeks back on Instagram. I jumped at the opportunity! I've been following Amy's blog - nanaCompany since late 2012, and have always been a huge fan of her work. Have you seen her blog? If you haven't, you really should. It's great!

Back to the subject at hand. The test pattern was Tall Tall Trees, and Scrappy Tree Cushion. It was so easy!! Here's my Scrappy Tree cushion..


Adorable right?? And here is my Tall Tall Trees...


See. Pretty. Amy was so sweet, commenting on all my photos. Needless to say I was beyond excited! I love her :). Anyway, I had to share these with you all! 

I did start a Christmas version, but didn't have a chance to finish it yet. I'll be sure to share it with you all when I do! Happy Sewing!!

PS, I've been playing around with my header. Still not quite happy with it. What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment