9.24.2015

Inspiration

This end of summer thing proved to be a difficult time in trying to get my sewing goals accomplished. With the start of school for Samy, and this being his first year -Kinder!, it's been a whirl wind of experiences for him, my hubbs David, and I. 
However, in the midst of all that craziness, I managed to set some time aside and go through photos on Instagram. As I scrolled through, and tapped hearts for everything I loved, I started noticing patterns..


....and as I noticed the patterns I noticed just how my inspirations affected my work..



..every...


...single..


..time..


...and every single time, I can up with something even better..


So if you ever feel stuck, remember. No matter how long it takes to get your next project started, inspiration..



..will come to you ;D

*this a message from your friendly neighborhood quilter. now back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment