10.09.2012

Stuck @ Home

Home. Again. My old 76 Chevy Pickup wouldn't start up this morning for the millionth time because of the cold weather. That means no errands, no groceries, no doc appointmernts. Nothing gets done. Grrrr! These are the days I do not like people. 

 After walking around my apartment in circles (upset), I started snapping a few shots as to what I've been up to so far this week. Just get a bit of perspective on what needs to be done around here. So after the snapshots of my dirty dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc etc. I noticed a few things I've been working on, and it made me smile. Wanna see?

 READY -Set -Go!

Reorganized my VS FQs

Reorganized my VS Pillowcases
 BREAK FOR LUNCH ;D
(the girl from ipanema tune comes to mind here)

Left over Ceviche, YUM

Fiddled with possible fabric choices
 
Reorganized my sewing corner

Laid out my first quilt top in what seems to be months!

                                      
Added more Pyrex to my China Hutch

After messing around with all my favorite things, the day wasn't so bad after all :D. I just needed to remind myself of all the things I love when I choose to be home!
Happy Days To You All!!

<3,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment