9.27.2011

My "Almost New" Hobby

Lately I've been consumed with my new hobby, sewing with vintage sheets (VS's) :) I never thought it would be anything I'd love doing, but now it's all I can think of lol! I've been collection VS's like these...
...and vintage pillow cases like these...
Then I rip them up into Fat Quarters (FQ's), like these...
 ...and these :) 
Coordinate...
  and get them ready for this baby...
 
My vintage Brother Window-Matic! Oh how I adore this lovey straight-stitch hunk-o-metal :). She runs like a dream too, though I have been dreaming of a Janome MC 4800. Yes it's an older model, but I have been dreaming of it for quite some time now. One day she'll be mine hehe!
Newho, I'll show you what I'm going to work on! YAY! Of course I have to finish my first project, so that will come first. I just didn't have photo's of it yet :(  See ya next time!
Hugs & Love, Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment